Portabicis DOBLE carry-bike para T4 syncro

Iniciado por AFRAGO, Agosto 25, 2009, 19:59:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

syncromuki

Diciembre 13, 2011, 00:18:07 am #30 Ultima modificación: Diciembre 13, 2011, 00:22:21 am por syncromuki
 .palmas

Muy bueno !
La otra tarde, yo vi una nave
mu chiquetita, mu redondita , mu luminosa
y han venio y man avisao y tras tras tras !!!
ma comunicao !!! y no lo puedo remediar...
Extraterrestre!!! vente aqui con nosotros
y ponte morao de este mollate de Umbrete!!!

AFRAGO

Diciembre 13, 2011, 09:53:51 am #31 Ultima modificación: Diciembre 13, 2011, 10:01:15 am por AFRAGONETA
Cita de: marcus en Diciembre 12, 2011, 14:00:46 pm
I like it...Has tenido que desplazar los railes hacia la derecha, no?

Pues si que hay algo por ahí, yo como ando reñido con la informática cedo la presión a Osk4r y Mikel  :-*

Saluten.

los railes del portabicis de la rueda de repuesto derecha si estan desplazados pero a la izquierda para no sobresalir por la derecha, y ya desde el origen del brico

AFRAGO

AFRAGO

AFRAGO

para que quede recogido en el hilo, detalle del segundo portabicis:

manu-california

Hello,

Hope most of you understand English, as I never learn Spanish  :roll:

Let me introduce myself quickly, I'm Manu, I'm French, and I live in south of France, at Nice.
Usually, I'm registered on French forum like buspirit.org and t4zone.info

But I'm not the only one to find a lot of answer/good ideas and so on here at furgovw.

I've a multivan Syncro that I currently transform in VW Califonia syncro.
On my Multivan, there is a carry wheel, you know this item to carry the spare wheel.

I recently bought a Fiamma Carry Bike 4x4, but the piece which is normally placed between the spare wheel and the carry wheel cannot be fitted. The plate is too big, and the appendice between the plate and the square tube which pass throughout the middle of spare wheel is not suitable with my the spare wheel (I hope I'm clear  ;D).

So, my question is for AFRAGO, do you have so pictures of how you fixed the carry bike on the carry wheel ?
Especially this famous plate on which I have a lot of troubles ?

Thank you a lot by advance, and thanks for your very very good forum and members.

Manu

AFRAGO

Hello Manu, from South Europe, Catalonia  :)
To fit the fiamma carrybike 4x4 you need to cut the square tube from the plate, throw away the base plate, and to weld the square tub into the metal ring of the spare wheel carrier. It is all you need to do.
A bientôt  ;)

manu-california

Hello AFRAGO,

Very nice for your quick answer !

I've almost  well understand...  8)

Just to summarize with some pics :

Below my Van, with the actual system (normally I've a leather cover with SYNCRO written in white)

Here the fixation system at the back

Detail of how it's fitted

And the carry bike : Left (rust color) the plate support, and right the carry bike itself.
There is a screw which come from the carry bike, and it's screwed in the plate support. The assembly is mounted throughout 2 square tube (to avoid rolling)

If I well understand your mounting assmbly, you propose to cut the sqare tube from the plate, and weld it in the middle of the centering circle below :

Isn't it ?

If yes, are you sure the thickness of centering circle is enough to support the weight of the carrybike + 2 VTT ?
Shall I decrease the lenght of the both square tube, to avoid a too long overtake ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and maybe hope to see you on the road, in Catalone or in France  8)

AFRAGO

Hello Manu
You should cut the square tube and let it shorter to avoid excessive bending
It´s a good practice to fill with welding material the space between the welded square tube and the interior of the centering circle
I can´t show you photos until I could dissasemble the carry-bike next time
Sorry
Show us your progress.

My van in France with cycles  ;):

Camargue:

vserranogg

Hola, me gusta el sistema que has ideado con el segundo carry bike, a mi me vendría bien para llevar un cofre de fiamma, porque en invierno con el material de esky de pista y travesia voy un poco justo de espacio. Que modelo has utilizado para el segundo carry bike?, porque el que hay de Fiamma para la puerta derecha de la T4, creo que es más ancho que el tuyo, o al menos esa es la sensación que me da.
Saludos

AFRAGO

si lo acorté en ancho, un corte arriba y otro abajo y desechar esos dos trozos que son la diferencia de ancho.
así no me tapaba la matrícula

AFRAGO

Cita de: marcus en Julio 29, 2013, 16:19:46 pm
Quedan simétricas  ;)

si... y no es facil con las premisas de distancias de:
-intermitentes
-3ª luz de freno
-límites de la carroceria
-matrícula

la lástima es que la funda semirígida serigrafiada "syncro" no sirve para mi medida de 16"

marcus

Y la de norauto está descatalogada. Te tendrás que ir a buschimde o a Sahara 4x4 como me ha tocado a mi  :-\