El saludo! De Rusia

Iniciado por vitamir, Junio 30, 2007, 20:06:25 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

AFRAGO

Octubre 31, 2007, 11:48:12 am #61 Ultima modificación: Noviembre 02, 2007, 14:20:51 pm por AFRAGONETA
Cita de: vitamir en Octubre 18, 2007, 08:33:22 am
Con el comienzo gritaban bienvenido! Y ahora incluso a la pregunta no quer?is responder!
No hermosamente los mujiks .nono

About the beginning shouted welcome! And now even on a question do not wish to answer!
Not beautifully muzhiks .nono

We have the dates you had requested:

30th april to 4th mai 2.008
II National Fest Furgovw.org

We hope see you soon

El_gitanito

Olé Olé El_ Gitanito q Bonita es la vida
            Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

vitamir

Thanks! At present I search for an opportunity to make the visa, yet it is not possible, but somebody necessarily will arrive!
www.vw-bus.ru
+7-903-646-86-74 Vitaliy.

vitamir

At you on Russian somebody talks? Who can call on phone?
www.vw-bus.ru

shuke

mis fotos:
www.juanjovega.com

argento

Cita de: vitamir en Enero 18, 2008, 14:36:43 pm
At you on Russian somebody talks? Who can call on phone?

I work whit one boy from Cuba,but live for 15 years in Rusia,my by I can help you ... ;)
No sueñes tu vida....vive tus sueños...

vitamir

You speak on Russian? I wish somebody to call, that have explained that to what!
www.vw-bus.ru

argento

No I don´t speak Russian....only my college  ;)
No sueñes tu vida....vive tus sueños...

vitamir

To whom to me to communicate by phone? Who can tell about a national meeting!

tel. +7-903-646-86-74
www.vw-bus.ru

montesremotedev

vitamir I have sent you an email ;)  (I don't know to speak russian but I tried to explain you a little in english)
https://montesremotedev.com
Montes -[Miembro del club de fans de Eneko]-
*Por falta de tiempo no puedo contestar privados sobre dudas, para cualquier cosa preguntad en el foro para que sirva para todos*

vitamir

On e-mail to all has answered, thanks! ;)
www.vw-bus.ru

montesremotedev

Here I post received pictures from vitamir, nice to have you here vitamir ;)

(Os dejo aqui las fotos que me ha enviado vitamir)

https://montesremotedev.com
Montes -[Miembro del club de fans de Eneko]-
*Por falta de tiempo no puedo contestar privados sobre dudas, para cualquier cosa preguntad en el foro para que sirva para todos*

EA1EF

*text translated with www.online-translator.com

Hello! I have surprised the presence of Vitamir and cannot waste the occasion to try to clarify the possibilities and necessary steps to visit Russia on board of our vans. In this post I already asked for information on this matter http://www.furgovw.org/index.php?topic=25664.0

(I translate it here)

my current worry Wanted to exhibit you, I take two years in the dry dock without doing big trip, previously I have thrown myself to the highway in 1996 Italy, in 1997-98 Countries of the Orient, in 1999 Morocco, in 2003 Countries of the Orient, and in 2005 North End for Finland - Norway, of course small trips of 7-12 days have done for Portugal and for Spain that they are not less interesting. This year 2008 does badly and it will not also be possible to do a big trip, but more raisin the time more the brains warm up and already put I walk to returns in spite of doing something like that:

Big return to Europe

Clearly this is alone the preliminary one, there are many options, even to do the maximum return for Turkia or to discard Russia and cross in ferry from Estonia to Finland. At first the biggest pitfall is RUSSIA, because I see very difficult to obtain the visas to enter with proper vehicle, but I believe that there is nothing impossible and I am going to start studying it, the rest of countries believes that seemingly they do not raise major difficulties of visas - permissions, perhaps Ukraine or Moldavia. Neither I could have studied well if there is step along Russia up to the Sea of Barens, but I imagine that to try to get for these areas can be to curl the curl because if I do not remember badly there are nuclear bases and rare military things. It has to be able to become possible visa with vehicle to enter in kaliningrado and to cross the west for Saint Petersburg up to Finland. Already put to flip ... (I have not smoked anything really!), the one who has not dreamed of doing a "trip" of these several vans being joined so that it is more lively and more safety.

I´m going overdrived! I hope there is luck and someone you can proceed like with a Russian visa with vehicle, I imagine that the simplest thing is to call directly to the Russian embassy in Spain or to location. I say all this because I have heard histories of "invitations" and rare things that facilitate the visa but that will not be too official as so that they say it to you like that in the Russian embassy.  I will keep on dreaming that is free!

* I apologize for using the translator, my English is too basic
www.meteocampoo.es

No es síntoma de buena salud estar plenamente adaptado a una sociedad enferma (Jiddu krishnamurti)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mponpV_GZG0&feature=player_embedded

vitamir

Prompt, and that designate trade marks above an avatar?
Thanks!
www.vw-bus.ru