and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Furgoberta

Mayo 29, 2016, 16:34:20 pm #106 Ultima modificación: Octubre 22, 2016, 10:41:33 am por Furgoberta
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Mayo 29, 2016, 14:03:04 pm
Can we correct each other???  "Let's go practice"

Yes i was excited too!!!   .palmas .palmas

right!, i made a mistake. thank you for your correction  ;)

jackblues

Mayo 29, 2016, 18:03:10 pm #108 Ultima modificación: Mayo 29, 2016, 18:09:02 pm por jackblues
Cita de: Kiyo_74 en Mayo 28, 2016, 19:06:47 pm
Oh no!!!!
All the people speak english.......but not me..... :'( :'(

I need to learn to speak english!!!
kiyo, don't worry pisha  .meparto, here we are to learn a little bit or remind that we have forgotten. (it was ok? i said well?)

AlvarA

I love this! Thanks Furgoberta, we should try to speak about something... because otherwise this is like a nonsense chat, don't you think so?
For example: what do you do for avoiding to forget your english level?

Furgoberta

Mayo 29, 2016, 18:27:04 pm #110 Ultima modificación: Octubre 22, 2016, 10:42:03 am por Furgoberta
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Furgoberta

Mayo 29, 2016, 18:30:26 pm #111 Ultima modificación: Octubre 22, 2016, 10:42:14 am por Furgoberta

jackblues

Cita de: AlvarA en Mayo 29, 2016, 18:20:12 pm
I love this! Thanks Furgoberta, we should try to speak about something... because otherwise this is like a nonsense chat, don't you think so?
For example: what do you do for avoiding to forget your english level?
someone says some post ago that was a good idea watch Dexter without subs.  well, I think this it's a nice idea but if you see this with english subs, you can read and ear pronunciation at time. what do u think about this?

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Mayo 29, 2016, 18:30:26 pm
Please let me know if I get tiring...

"What do you do to avoid forgetting (...)"

i'm gonna tell you my impression: really i think we need someone with high english level who can correct us, and from now on you can be this one ( if you agree )

Furgoberta

Mayo 29, 2016, 18:43:37 pm #114 Ultima modificación: Octubre 22, 2016, 10:49:11 am por Furgoberta

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Mayo 29, 2016, 18:43:37 pm
Hahaha ok I'll try my best. But I am not a native speaker of English. I make myself many mistakes...

it's ok. but probably you don't have more mistakes than me

AlvarA

Yes, any of us can speak "as an indian" and travel without many problems. But when I try to speak with a native... that's other level. The idea of listening the radio is good but I prefer the TV because it's easier to catch some words by the context.

tnttgn

Esto se anima!!!

That's moving. Like a pioneer of this post i'm happy for your answers and patricipation of all of us.

Let me suggest the podcasts uploaded on Spotify. Have more seccions and themes to choose. I like too much listen the podcast of tales to start and follow other more hard to listen but so much funny like the podcasts of Adam Buxton. In Those last podcast are talking of many tjemes of actually in funny and fluid english.

Other advice is ever as be possible see your favourites films, only in V.0. As you know the history and the script is very gratefull and fun listen.

Still in contact. Tell us something. Let still alive this wonderfull post. If anybody can help and wrote the fails of expression of any comment much better. Is a good grick to improve and still alive this post (giving ideas)

Regards everybody

tnttgn

Cita de: AlvarA en Mayo 29, 2016, 19:08:14 pm
Yes, any of us can speak "as an indian" and travel without many problems. But when I try to speak with a native... that's other level. The idea of listening the radio is good but I prefer the TV because it's easier to catch some words by the context.

Ever all of us triying express and talk like a native people. Generally they aprecciate the effort to try talk english and listen with more atention to try to understand your message and intentions. My trick ever is tell something with a less words possible and if i don't know the word i make a pause and describe the significate of this word and after continue the conversation normally. The speed to talk help too to choose and think the words to use and give better expression about your purpose