"Roamer", a '00 California Coach syncro

Iniciado por Rudeboy, Marzo 30, 2013, 07:41:04 am

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Rudeboy

Well, here's a bit about my rig.

http://www.furgovw.org/index.php?topic=265198.msg3051401#msg3051401

I found it in some classified ad online september 2011 as I was looking for a California of some sort. Most of them that made it to Norway were Coaches, some are Freestyle ('bit more equipped in the back).
But I stumbled over this syncro Coach that a senior citizen was selling, they just bought a brand new very equipped Passat station wagen and could no longer utilize the California Coach.

At the time I drove a 102bhp ACV Multivan (5 seat camper) and we talked about the camping solutions a lot, the old man liked me and held off the camper til January 2012 when I finally bought it.

I then took the liberty to not mount a light bar to the front of my Multivan, since I had buyers for that camper - and since I can easily use the light bar (where did all the bullbars go!) on my CC.
I have a bunch og stash that I plan to add to modify the CC - VW 2DIN navigational unit, modding that so I can see both DVDs and using it with my backing camera. CB-radio mounted in the back with dials and MIC in the front (a mic in the back aswell, for when parked up). I also will have it elevated, or raised a mere 4" so my 215/70R15 BF/Goodrich All Terrain KM-II will look better.

Today I got the light bar and the solar panel from a storage I have, and the plan is to mount them both during the Eastern Weekend.

I also plased a bid for a Fiamma F35 (2.7m) markise/awning, need it beside the camper during camping  8)
The markise must be attached to a alu-bar that I shall get later on. Adapters between the alu-bar and the awning will work perfectly no matter where I go.

OK, enough for now  :)
Life is best viewed thru the windshield of a syncro

montañes

Hemos construido un sistema que nos persuade a gastar dinero que no tenemos en cosas que no necesitamos para crear impresiones que no durarán en personas que no nos importan" Gauvreay

[img width=300 height=100]http://fotos.subefotos.com/af6a8c30380f6d59723

marcus

Welcome Rudeboy.

See you in the syncro seccion  ;).

In this webside there is some T4 syncro's with  off road peparation.