Where are all the English speaking people?

Iniciado por pictolin, Junio 14, 2010, 20:33:40 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

pictolin

I know your out there and that summer is comming around so let us know when where and how long youll be staying on your vacations .
fast as a shark

little green

hello  ;D

i'm here, were off to west coast of Portugal, south coast of portugal & costa del luz

lg xx

Merlin Cat

Greetings,

Off to the UK in August for a few weeks break from the sun!  Drink some real ale and take in a festival  ;D

little green

we'll have to meet up this autumn merlin  ;D

we're away for 3 weeks on Monday

lg xx

pictolin

Little green im on the costa de la luz give a shout out when your around and might be able to have a couple of cold ones together.
fast as a shark

bman18

Just returned from Guincho next to Lisbon.
Great place to get some wind and waves. And all extremely friendly people who generally also speak English!!!!  .lengua2

little green

1856.6km in the bus & he van didn't miss a beat. Had a fab time on the south west coast of portugal, it's a shame to be home but it does mean I can start planning next years month long trip  .palmas

lg

Merlin Cat

Nice one Lg, have you got any photos? Well done your van  ;D We have never been to Portugal and keep saying we will.  Maybe some photos will prompt us! Camping in Autumn sounds good to me, still a bit scorchio here but we have been away a few weekends  8)