Just started Spanish Classes

Iniciado por 67Split, Septiembre 20, 2010, 23:52:37 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Jackfrost

Hi guys! Just found all ye! Nice to enjoy also! 67split! I'll be glad to talk with you either in spanish o in english!

Un saludo!

williamclark

It is nice to learn, no matter how old you are. Though, honestly, for learning another language, when you've grasped the linguistic rules (via attending classes, courses and whatnot) it's better to practice "freestly" so to speak, I'm talking about watching films, hearing music and whatnot in the target language that you want to master.

This reminds me of a phrase that Bong Joon-ho, the Parasite movie director (you can watch it on Pelispedia), said about Martin Scorsese in the awards event "The most personal, is the most creative". In regards to learning spanish, english, or any other language, I do believe that you have to get close and personal with the culture surrounding the language (and not the contrary), reason being, it's easier to speak a language when you understand the people that you want to communicate with. Cheers, and thank you for discussing these topics.