and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

tnttgn

Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm Ultima modificación: Septiembre 02, 2013, 09:48:59 am por tnttgn
Hello friends!!

this september i decide refresh and learn again my poor english. My problem is my lazy.

My intention is open this place to talk and practice this languaje. The main requirement is  don't use the google translator, or use only for any words forgotten.

Now, i don't know what else to say. whaiting your answers.

to beguin i see dexter 8 season in original version whith subtitles in spanish

well, for to be my first post in english is not very bad right?

bye!

Maisarau

I follow this thread   .palmas and good idea.

I need remember and practice my english  .panico

But now, I go to bed.

Good night

razz

i'll follow it, i'm now living in london for a few months, and i'm improving my english a lot, i don't want to lost it, and I think we can help each other with our translations.
it's a good idea

Moje kochanie

try to see dexter with no subtitles at all, if u got them u read them and u pay no attention to the conversation. at least thats my case. or even better try to get the english subtitles. btw, dexters last seasson is fucking awesome¡¡¡¡ :D

REMBRANDT

Oh my godness!!!!!Jajaja....Such a good idea!!!
The problem of american series is they speak very fast and it's difficult to understand all if you don't have certain level.
We saw all Prison Break and Heroes in original version with spanish subtitles. And now I don't like to see this series in spanish....it's strange listening to them in another language...
If you have the possibility, try to connect CNN, CBS, FOX, FRANCE 24 ( English version ), and follow the news...if not...IT WILL DEPEND OF YOUR PERSEVERANCE!!!

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maisarau

Cita de: REMBRANDT en Septiembre 02, 2013, 08:59:20 am
Oh my godness!!!!!Jajaja....Such a good idea!!!
The problem of american series is they speak very fast and it's difficult to understand all if you don't have certain level.
We saw all Prison Break and Heroes in original version with spanish subtitles. And now I don't like to see this series in spanish....it's strange listening to them in another language...
If you have the possibility, try to connect CNN, CBS, FOX, FRANCE 24 ( English version ), and follow the news...if not...IT WILL DEPEND OF YOUR PERSEVERANCE!!!

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right. Some  films are impossible, speak very fast and I need more english level, maybe later jeje

tnttgn

welcome everybody!

under my point of view, the english of london it's a spanish standard while american english it's andalusian very closed.  Whithout intention of offense!!!

For me is much more easy understand any top gear or any bbc production versus any american production.

my main problem is understand a conversation of talk. By whrinting understand much more and i feel much confortable.

An other problem for me it's work a phrase to comunication for anybody to ask any think and don't understand the question for fast pronuntiation or use words unknown for me.

so please tell us your tricks for understand more.

bye!!!

razz

There are some series that is not to hard to understand them.
The game of thrones for example is not difficult (English) and also how I meet your mother (american)
To learnt colloquial language it is very good 2 broke girls, but maybe is difficult at first
I normally use this web page
http://www.seriales.us/

in some cities there is also the chance to make an arrangement with some native people and talk with them, in order that you learnt English and the other one learnt Spanish.

tnttgn

Cita de: razz en Septiembre 02, 2013, 10:40:22 am

in some cities there is also the chance to make an arrangement with some native people and talk with them, in order that you learnt English and the other one learnt Spanish.

this is a good deal. My problem is don't meet someone to do it. In early years of student exists the magazine "speak up " already exists now?

Actually i want people in my town to go any somewere to walk and talk english. Next week i'll post an ad in the library of my town. I want learn without obligations and make it the besto posible to do.

in my opinion any languaje to learn must be funny,naturally and entertaining. I try also with german but that i find impossible. A quimera.

My only desire is to know what would would happens if my father have left the money for goes to work in Australia with 18 years. Was not fortunately or unfornately who knows. I think the love of a fathers could not see to go so far . Now i'm a father and if my son takes the same petition i will say no i guess. jajajajaa.

I now insist for learn english but she have 10 years and is not the work. I supose she need any motivation to learn. It bothers me that in the school insists both a catalan languaje and don't add english from very early. So be will....

REMBRANDT

In my opinion....The main trick, as you ask for, is not to give up and enjoy while you're practicing....there are a lot of ways to learn...try all you can!!

tnttgn

Cita de: REMBRANDT en Septiembre 02, 2013, 12:05:25 pm
In my opinion....The main trick, as you ask for, is not to give up and enjoy while you're practicing....there are a lot of ways to learn...try all you can!!

of course!!! this is one way to do it! and very funny!!! ;D

topero

Hello!!! Sorry for my bad english, jejeje.
I´m thinking to go to UK or Ireland or Malta to learn english.
I ask for the possibility to go with the "furgo" and to live there a few month, or that is a craziness, jejejej
Maybe is better to rent a room.... or initially go with the Van and when I choose the perfect place to learn english for me, I rent a room.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you........
Cuando muere un viejo Africano, se quema una biblioteca.
Mientras mi jefe actue como si me estuviera pagando un buen sueldo, yo actuaré como si estuviera haciendo un buen trabajo.............
Es curioso que la vida, cuanto mas vacía, mas pesa.

tnttgn

Cita de: topero en Septiembre 21, 2013, 14:33:33 pm
I ask for the possibility to go with the "furgo" and to live there a few month, or that is a craziness, jejejej
Maybe is better to rent a room.... or initially go with the Van and when I choose the perfect place to learn english for me, I rent a room.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you........

hello topero.

for long stay i would choose the van. For short trip rent a room it's the most intelligent way.

Bye!

razz

Cita de: topero en Septiembre 21, 2013, 14:33:33 pm
Can anyone help me?
Thank you........

It depends of the place you finally chose... But  in general I think that is better to rent a room because then you have the chance to talk with the people that is living with you and is also good for you improvement of language.

elsaban

It`s a very good idea.

I speak English a litte, but  I want learn.

That is my first post in English languaje.

see you.