Come and join us in Baza Granada 22 July

Iniciado por orcecaveman, Julio 14, 2012, 22:22:22 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

orcecaveman

Julio 14, 2012, 22:22:22 pm Ultima modificación: Julio 14, 2012, 23:25:20 pm por orcecaveman
Im hoping that you can come and join us in Baza Granada. We are helping to raise funds to support this charity and help rehome some rescue dogs.
El Capricho Summer fair / dog show will take place on Sunday 22 July at the Pabellon De Ferias Baza , halfwayish between Baza and Benamaurel ( huge building can't miss it ) for parking follow the signs for the mercado .

The dog show the starts at 11 am , if you are entering your dog please register it between 10- 11 you will need the health card or passport with the chip number on and the cost will be 2 euros per dog per category , I have been informed the prizes will be quality prizes and presented at 13.45.

During this time there will be some wonderful stalls and and fun things to do, bar and Barbecue .

During the afternoon there will be entertainment from a local Spanish DJ " DJ Medina " from 2 - 6 pm

At 6pm the live music featuring our very own " The Howlers " and the " Flying Nutrino brothers " take centre stage along with some Spanish musicians who at the moment I am waiting to find out more details on.

Please come and support us if you can a lot of wonderful people have put in a lot of effort to make it a fun day.

There are also a few sspaces left for traders / entertainers, so if you would like to take part please contact Annie by email: Im hoping that you can come and join us in Baza Granada. We are helping to raise funds to support this charity and help rehome some rescue dogs.
El Capricho Summer fair / dog show will take place on Sunday 22 July at the Pabellon De Ferias Baza , halfwayish between Baza and Benamaurel ( huge building can't miss it ) for parking follow the signs for the mercado .

The dog show the starts at 11 am , if you are entering your dog please register it between 10- 11 you will need the health card or passport with the chip number on and the cost will be 2 euros per dog per category , I have been informed the prizes will be quality prizes and presented at 13.45.

During this time there will be some wonderful stalls and and fun things to do, bar and Barbecue .

During the afternoon there will be entertainment from a local Spanish DJ " DJ Medina " from 2 - 6 pm

At 6pm the live music featuring our very own " The Howlers " and the " Flying Nutrino brothers " take centre stage along with some Spanish musicians who at the moment I am waiting to find out more details on.

Please come and support us if you can a lot of wonderful people have put in a lot of effort to make it a fun day.

There are also a few sspaces left for traders / entertainers, so if you would like to take part please contact Annie by email: the.leggs@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to see you there!

]

Hope to see you there!

]