and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

orcecaveman

Hi, Im English and I live in Orce which is in the Granada region, not far from Baza. If there are any bus meets in the Granada / Murcia / Almeria areas, I will try to attend. Maybe we can practise both English and Spanish. My Spanish is very, very basic  :(

werty100

So here is for people to practice  his/her  english such a good idea ...
English is very important  there are some tutorials  in english  and  also for  jobs

gu78

Hi!

I've to say that I've work thanks to my skills speaking english. Last year I worked for a british businessman and since february on a swiss company.

Now I'm trying to learn german...

chisyil

Hi!! How's it going? I think it is a great idea to practise our english. I was living in USA working as au pair and I really miss speaking in english. Also, when you come back to your country we lose a lot of influence and words because we don't use it.

Here in Santander I know two groups of people who meeting just for speaking in english in a bar. If somebody it is interesting I can share more information.

Please, keep talking :-). We can try to speak about different topics which could be interesting for all of us. We can post a question or quote that can be the clue to talk :-)

For example, what type of hobbies do you like or practise?

road-runner

Mayo 27, 2015, 11:01:20 am #79 Ultima modificación: Mayo 27, 2015, 11:03:25 am por japs_i30
My real hobby now is my VAN, I spend every single minute I have on her.
By the way, I think it'a a very good way to break the ice and start speaking English, let us know about the things you like to do in your spare time!!!
We are always in nowhere, now here.

chisyil

Hi!!

Are you doing something special on your van? Are you travelling?

In my case I love the sea and the mountains. My first hobby is travelling but sometimes we don't have time or money for that hehe. Also, I like trekking, roller skating, cycling, and any type of sport. I'm not an expert but I like to try always new things.

I love photography and painting as a hobby too.

I would like to show you a link about my new website, hope you like it. It is just a space for me and for sharing with others, at least right now.

http://andrearodriguezpos.wix.com/chisyil

road-runner

Mayo 27, 2015, 13:19:54 pm #81 Ultima modificación: Mayo 27, 2015, 13:29:15 pm por japs_i30
Cita de: chisyil en Mayo 27, 2015, 11:26:18 am
Hi!!

Are you doing something special on your van? Are you travelling?

In my case I love the sea and the mountains. My first hobby is travelling but sometimes we don't have time or money for that hehe. Also, I like trekking, roller skating, cycling, and any type of sport. I'm not an expert but I like to try always new things.

I love photography and painting as a hobby too.

I would like to show you a link about my new website, hope you like it. It is just a space for me and for sharing with others, at least right now.

http://andrearodriguezpos.wix.com/chisyil

I have lots of hobbies but now my first aim is my precious van, I'm finishing with her already. So far I have everything I need installed (second battery, electricity outputs, water sink, gas hob, bed and furniture...) . A 130watt dual 2A solar panel is my next objective to achieve complete autonomy.

As for my other favourite activities, I' m very keen on snowboarding, I love riding on the snow slopes and listening to the sound of the melting snow under me in the cold winter. I love trekking too, and course traveling, that's why I own my "road runner" ;D

Awesome web site!!, are all those wonderful masterpieces yours? .palmas .palmas

Alonso Vinatea

Junio 10, 2015, 02:39:48 am #82 Ultima modificación: Junio 10, 2015, 13:48:24 pm por Trencalòs
Tengo un contacto en china que me lo compra y que me supervisa la calidad. Mi correo es ----EDITADO-----@hotmail.com  y tengo experiencia en estas compras. Si buscas seriedad consultame.

tnttgn

hello again.

My improves go ahead. For myself i'm going learning new words and better forms to express. The steps are'nt easiest but i stay more satisfied to the results counting don't give any support and better tools to learn fast and better.

that was whrited without any diccionary or external support.

regards everybody

gu78

Cita de: tnttgn en Diciembre 07, 2015, 11:19:51 am
hello again.

My improves go ahead. For myself i'm going learning new words and better forms to express. The steps are'nt easiest but i stay more satisfied to the results counting don't give any support and better tools to learn fast and better.

that was whrited without any diccionary or external support.

regards everybody

Congrats! You only need to practice a bit more!

Urko083

Hello everybody!!! I'm edu and I'm from madrid....I'm studying English..I started to study it five years ago...so I'd like to practice and improve my English....

road-runner

Calipi

Hello to everybody from Bilbao!!
Is nice to meet a place where we can practise our english and speak about our passion, vans. I´m trying to improve my english level too, so it could be a good option to practice here writing about topics that we can consider interesting for us.
I can see this place a bit abandoned. Do you help me to give it some movement and life?

gu78

Hi Calipi! How's the weather up there?
Is your camper van ready for holidays? Clucth? Gearbox? Levels and filters?

Greetings from Málaga!  .brinda

tnttgn

I'm improve a lot my english. Only waiting better times to do any trip to UK or USA and close the circle.

Regards everybody