and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Furgoberta

Cita de: gu78 en Junio 15, 2016, 15:17:21 pm
LoL

Furgoberta, don't worry! How're you by the way?

I'm tired of stupidness at work, looking for another one... Never work for a Swiss company!

Yeah Swiss people are terrible!!! Fecking b******s!
(have to say I am half Swiss, but tell nobody!)

I am okish.  Very warm these days, don't you think?
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Furgoberta

Common!!  Nobody else?  are you that shy?  .meparto .meparto  .lengua2

What are you all up to?
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

gu78

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 15, 2016, 15:19:56 pm
Yeah Swiss people are terrible!!! Fecking b******s!
(have to say I am half Swiss, but tell nobody!)

I am okish.  Very warm these days, don't you think?

Tell me, last Monday I was driving my T3 at 40º with the heater at full power  :'(

Are you half Swiss? Really!?!?  .meparto I work from Málaga for a company in Kriens and I've to go there few times a year.

Furgoberta

Cita de: gu78 en Junio 15, 2016, 15:24:48 pm
Tell me, last Monday I was driving my T3 at 40º with the heater at full power  :'(

Are you half Swiss? Really!?!?  .meparto I work from Málaga for a company in Kriens and I've to go there few times a year.

Fecking hell!  that's hot allright!!

yeah half swiss half dutch. have a real cheese lookining face  .meparto .meparto  however my parents met in Benidorm and that's where i grew up. (well in Altea really)

Nice to be able to travel at work!

gu78

Junio 15, 2016, 15:35:36 pm #169 Ultima modificación: Junio 15, 2016, 15:37:14 pm por gu78
Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 15, 2016, 15:28:18 pm
Fecking hell!  that's hot allright!!

yeah half swiss half dutch. have a real cheese lookining face  .meparto .meparto  however my parents met in Benidorm and that's where i grew up. (well in Altea really)

Nice to be able to travel at work!

Well, the "best" part is when IT boss calls and says: -"Gustavo, next week you've to be here." -"No $boss, I've tickets for a concert and I can't go" -"But we need you here for (not-so-urgent-reason)!"

Anyway they're paying flight, the apartment is from the company owner, all additional expenses (taxi, bus, food, beer) are paid later... I should not complain  .meparto

gu78

So Benidorm, the ancient place where Spain joins Deutschland. Now it's in Ibiza  ;D

Furgoberta

Cita de: gu78 en Junio 15, 2016, 15:35:36 pm
Well, the "best" part is when IT boss calls and says: -"Gustavo, next week you've to be here." -"No $boss, I've tickets for a concert and I can't go" -"But we need you here for (not-so-urgent-reason)!"

Anyway they're paying flight, the apartment is from the company owner, all additional expenses (taxi, bus, food, beer) are paid later... I should not complain  .meparto

OK! So it's just one of those days...  I understand... Well, you're entitled to complain, but not too loud... i think you're quite lucky to have a job in which you can travel!  I am jobless since i came to beautiful Spain in 2010. I hate being jobless, it makes me do crazy things like building a piece of furniture for my van and all sorts of stuff like that.   .nono .nono  We are supposed to be grown up people   .meparto .meparto .meparto

Furgoberta

Cita de: gu78 en Junio 15, 2016, 15:40:15 pm
So Benidorm, the ancient place where Spain joins Deutschland. Now it's in Ibiza  ;D

Benidorm is like 'el area de lo tres estados'   .loco2  Spain joins Germany, England, the Netherlans, and Norway.  Ummmmm wait, that makes five states  .panico

gu78

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 15, 2016, 16:12:20 pm
OK! So it's just one of those days...  I understand... Well, you're entitled to complain, but not too loud... i think you're quite lucky to have a job in which you can travel!  I am jobless since i came to beautiful Spain in 2010. I hate being jobless, it makes me do crazy things like building a piece of furniture for my van and all sorts of stuff like that.   .nono .nono  We are supposed to be grown up people   .meparto .meparto .meparto

Yep, being jobless for me is not an option right now, if don't I would quit 2 weeks ago. Anyway is just one complain of many more that I can say without revealing secrets or critical information.  ;D

Building things is a beautiful part of our lives. Build always, never destroy! Who said that grown people can't play and enjoy and travel in a mobile home?

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 15, 2016, 16:14:36 pm
Benidorm is like 'el area de lo tres estados'   .loco2  Spain joins Germany, England, the Netherlans, and Norway.  Ummmmm wait, that makes five states  .panico

More or less like Fuengirola... With the same ugly city plan. Crazy 60's

jackblues

Furgoberta

Junio 15, 2016, 17:51:46 pm #175 Ultima modificación: Junio 15, 2016, 17:53:49 pm por Furgoberta
Hi jackblues!!!

finally you are all coming back!!

gu78 after all it's just a job (better not reveal any critical info) Thanks god!  it were different if it was family. 

Never been to Fuengirola. Well, I'm lying.  I was there once but can't remember much. I was there only for a couple of days visiting a friend.

gu78

Welcome (not "whale cum") back Jack!

If you can't remember is that you got too much alcohol for sure .meparto

About Switzerland, it's a beautiful country and the people is charming (at least in Luzern/Kriens as far as I know). I will not move there (I was asked to), a burger with chips for CHF 30.- it's too much!

Furgoberta

Haahaha oh dear!!!

yes, it is a beautiful country, i agree. A bit expensive too. But wages are really high.  People are a bit 'bla' though. Not e'body, I am generalizing..

gu78

Yep, but high wages for really high prices everywhere! I mean, I was living in Stockholm that's quite expensive too but not weird-level-expensive like CH.
I'd prefer to stay here  ;D

Furgoberta

Junio 16, 2016, 12:44:00 pm #179 Ultima modificación: Junio 16, 2016, 12:45:51 pm por Furgoberta
We were living in Ireland in the period of the Celtic Tiger..... mmmm that was life. They got to give me a 14% 'tae' (how do you call it?) on my savings!   People are fantastic there. Good quality of life...  But in 2008 crisis was evident and the family was in Spain, so we moved.  Also, in Spain we've got plenty of sunshine, nice food and political chorizos.  What else could you wish for??   .meparto .meparto

I mean, I prefer to stay here too...