and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

gu78

Junio 02, 2016, 00:58:27 am #150 Ultima modificación: Junio 02, 2016, 08:01:45 am por gu78
Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 02, 2016, 00:42:43 am
.meparto .meparto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

hahahaha sorry I couldn't avoid it, this video clip comes to my mind when I hear the word butt.

WTF! OMG!

I'd prefer this talking about putting it there  .meparto .meparto .meparto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyeNRbbKBw

https://www.youtube.com/v/zIyeNRbbKBw

And the best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQ9lmriWOc

https://www.youtube.com/v/7nQ9lmriWOc

Furgoberta

I know!  it's ridiculous! 

Sorry I can't watch your videos I need a plugin or something like that and have no idea about IT....   .loco2 .lengua2
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 02, 2016, 01:20:40 am
I know!  it's ridiculous! 

Sorry I can't watch your videos I need a plugin or something like that and have no idea about IT....   .loco2 .lengua2
try to copy te link and paste it on your navigator. Maybe you can see them following this way

Furgoberta

Thanks for the tip.  However, there is no link attached.  I just see a grey square with an x on it in the right corner...
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Furgoberta

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 02, 2016, 01:35:17 am
try to copy te link and paste it on your navigator. Maybe you can see them following this way

I am deducing you are an IT expert, not only for the advice, but also for the late hours...  .loco2 .loco2

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 02, 2016, 01:47:48 am
I am deducing you are an IT expert, not only for the advice, but also for the late hours...  .loco2 .loco2
you're not in the wrong way, my friend. Some years  ago I was interested on it, but not ríght now. Well, Maybe a little bit  :P
Late hours was taked trough long years working from 15:00 to 23:00, then go home, make something to eat, see tv for a little bit before go to sleep... U know What I mean?
Now I use to go to bed arround 2:00 or 2:30

Furgoberta

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 02, 2016, 03:25:27 am
you're not in the wrong way, my friend. Some years  ago I was interested on it, but not ríght now. Well, Maybe a little bit  :P
Late hours was taked trough long years working from 15:00 to 23:00, then go home, make something to eat, see tv for a little bit before go to sleep... U know What I mean?
Now I use to go to bed arround 2:00 or 2:30

yeah i know, evening shift. i am not sure how you call it though.

gu78

Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 02, 2016, 01:46:46 am
Thanks for the tip.  However, there is no link attached.  I just see a grey square with an x on it in the right corner...

I put the links out of the box  .brinda

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 02, 2016, 01:35:17 am

The right word would be "browser". Navigator comes from an old software: Netscape Navigator

jackblues

Cita de: gu78 en Junio 02, 2016, 08:04:07 am
I put the links out of the box  .brinda

The right word would be "browser". Navigator comes from an old software: Netscape Navigator
right, I didn't remember the correct word at moment. I used Netscape for long time  ;D it was bad to the balls  .lengua2

gu78

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 02, 2016, 13:07:50 pm
right, I didn't remember the correct word at moment. I used Netscape for long time  ;D it was bad to the balls  .lengua2

Past times... But Internet Explorer was worse... And still being the worst  .meparto .meparto

jackblues

Furgoberta

Hi!!

I had a really busy week. On Thursday i went to Almeria and got my rotatory bases installed. Yesterday i spent the day looking for a vetus planus escape hatch and a pair of rails where to anchor my furniture to.  Today i finally found the hatch in the shop of my local nautical club.  However i still haven't found the rails.

And that's me. How about you guys?

Greetings from Almeria!

Furgoberta

What's up??? Everybody really busy these days? 

That sucks! Now that i've found a way of expressing myself in Inglishpitinglish...

gu78

LoL

Furgoberta, don't worry! How're you by the way?

I'm tired of stupidness at work, looking for another one... Never work for a Swiss company!

Furgoberta