and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

lamebot

Understand las llaves matarile rile rile...

REMBRANDT

Now watching "Ballet shoes" on original version, and spanish sub.  trying not to read a lot....

Keep on learning!!!!

tnttgn

Cita de: REMBRANDT en Septiembre 21, 2013, 18:43:03 pm
Now watching "Ballet shoes" on original version, and spanish sub.  trying not to read a lot....

Keep on learning!!!!

What is it? a film, a video clip, a serial... I Don't know. what is it!!!

REMBRANDT

It's a 2007 telefilme about three adopted girls. Each one has an aim....one to be an actress, another to be a ballet dancer and the last to be a famous pilot.
One of the girls is Emma Watson (HERMION).
Now I'm watching a lot of films and documentarys about ballet. My daughter likes it very much and I'm trying to know something about it.
Next month maybe we'll take her to an academy to try....in order to know if she likes not in the living room but in a school with other boys and girls.
There's another documentary "First Position". It's about following  six  dancers who are preparing an international competition YOUTH AMERICAN GRAND PRIX.
Another one is BALLERINA, following how is the life of some young russian ballet dancers from the academy to the Company.
All of them in english. The last one with english sub.

Father's love....jaja

elsaban

I can read us, but now I can´t write very good.

In my home I see the tv in English, but my wife does´t like, she said this is boring.

Now I can send us messages, and practise my writing.

Next to my computer, I have two books of gramar.

I need study hard.

Good night.

tnttgn

Well rembrandt, in the next reunion of vans not only i can leave the tweezers to start your van. We can talk to english with two beers in hand.  ;D

In the next reunions organyzed by titosvans not be posible (irreconciable differences whith organizer) but i'll waiting for see you in furgofell of vendrell or any other reunion to reach this moment.

I recomend to all read or see biography or Sir Ernest Shacleton. Very interesting when we give up and believe it is impossible to reach something.

I'm still follow dexter chapters on V.O but i have to admit I have to admit that I now see breaking bad on Spanish version.
I guess you have to take a step back to take two forward.
In the final analysis the ultimately the idea is not to stop doing and continue to learn in a fun way without obligations.
'll aternating both options. Dexter don't leave any choice.
Bye

tnttgn

Cita de: elsaban en Septiembre 22, 2013, 05:07:54 am
I can read us, but now I can´t write very good.

In my home I see the tv in English, but my wife does´t like, she said this is boring.

Now I can send us messages, and practise my writing.

Next to my computer, I have two books of gramar.

I need study hard.

Good night.

still trying it! .palmas

topero

Septiembre 23, 2013, 17:58:35 pm #22 Ultima modificación: Septiembre 23, 2013, 18:00:58 pm por topero
Thank you tnttgn and razz.
I will keep yours posted
Cuando muere un viejo Africano, se quema una biblioteca.
Mientras mi jefe actue como si me estuviera pagando un buen sueldo, yo actuaré como si estuviera haciendo un buen trabajo.............
Es curioso que la vida, cuanto mas vacía, mas pesa.

tnttgn

I just finished watching all seasons of breaking bad. any suggestions for start to see will be much very apreciated

bye!

razz

I am watching now agents of Shield and Arrow are not bad

tnttgn

Cita de: razz en Octubre 17, 2013, 22:47:04 pm
I am watching now agents of Shield and Arrow are not bad

i take note of this. thanks

i viewed few minutes of vikings. The english used is very clear and easy to understand. The problem? I don't like the subject matter and the possible Viking history. we'll see

bye!!

razz

Homeland is also quite good, you can watch it in spanish in Antena 3 but in the web started the 3 season in english

tnttgn

Cita de: razz en Octubre 18, 2013, 11:00:06 am
Homeland is also quite good, you can watch it in spanish in Antena 3 but in the web started the 3 season in english

yes. i heard something ;)

Hurleyvan

Hello, I speak english since i was a child (my mother is irish, she`s a "dublinner")

It`s nice to see that you try to improve your english using the forum, great idea!!!! 

I´ll have a look sometimes and speak /type a little with you!!!

I think that the best way to improve your english skills is, for sure watching tv series or movies, but for real try and find nice easy to listen series because some of them are very hard to understand even to me or my mother ( i tried to watch "the wire" in original version and the jamaican speaking way mixed with afroamerican and redneck is really hard)
I love SOUTHPARK in the original version, I promise you that that english or the simpsons english is easier to understand but southpark...... is great!""""

you can watch southpark on the site "www.southparkstudios.com" in the original version, online and free!!!!

beep-beep

My english its some think like the taxi drivers speaks in El Cairo. But I can understand it. I need to refresh my english because its so poor.
Una vez le pegué una patada a una lampara, salió el genio y como deseo le pedí mucha y buena salud. El cabrón me hizo autónomo.