and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

gu78

Cita de: tnttgn en Junio 17, 2016, 15:27:59 pm
In gibraltar sometimes can listen a perfect english or the same men talk  a perfect andalú .meparto

I remember when I was there with the high school. At the border, a Spanish agent came into the bus and requested to show our passports. Then in the "British" side another agent came and did the same, but with a closed Andalusian accent  .meparto .meparto

Furgoberta

My Pedro has the same accent.  It is really funny!  For the first 8 months i had no clue of what he was saying haahaha and he had to talk to me in 'guiri'... you know, exagerating the american accent. 
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

The Wanderlust

Hi ppl, what are you talking about? Wanna join if you let me (:
No toda la gente errante anda perdida ~
Planeando un año de campervan life! Todavía queda mucho por hacer, como aprender a conducir primero. LOL.
Cualquier consejo útil es bienvenido!
@Astaramis - telegram

gu78

This is an open post, so anywone can join, just say "hi" and enjoy a cold beer! .brinda

Furgoberta

Hi there Wanderlust!!  Welcome, please take a seat and enjoy!
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

The Wanderlust

Thank you! Don't like the beer, so let me take a nestea hahaha
By the way, any of you traveled with a campervan out of Spain?
I'm really interested in people real experiences, saving mone to travel around Europe :'P
Planeando un año de campervan life! Todavía queda mucho por hacer, como aprender a conducir primero. LOL.
@Astaramis - telegram

Furgoberta

I did, but will tell you tmw, almost no battery left...

Btw, i love beer!!!

jackblues

Cita de: The Wanderlust en Junio 27, 2016, 22:13:40 pm
Thank you! Don't like the beer, so let me take a nestea hahaha
By the way, any of you traveled with a campervan out of Spain?
I'm really interested in people real experiences, saving mone to travel around Europe :'P
last summer i was in france, from Andorra to Normandie and back to Galicia trough Cantabric coast. i was a few times in Portugal too.
this country is really nice to me and it's really near from my home. about 200kms more or less.

The Wanderlust

Junio 28, 2016, 01:31:11 am #218 Ultima modificación: Junio 28, 2016, 01:33:12 am por The Wanderlust
@Furgoberta I'll be waiting some stories! xD

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 28, 2016, 01:15:32 am
last summer i was in france, from Andorra to Normandie and back to Galicia trough Cantabric coast. i was a few times in Portugal too.
this country is really nice to me and it's really near from my home. about 200kms more or less.

Woah, sounds really nice O: I've heard that Portugal is beautiful, it is?
And how was travel with your camper between countries? I mean, frontiers, the road, ppl attitude, if you were able to sleep on it or you were obligated to go to campings xD
@Astaramis - telegram

Furgoberta

The question is to stay invisible.  People in the north are really nice although some get easily annoyed, especially when it comes to dumping one's garbage or making too much noise. 

My best advise is to make a good but flexible feeding or meal plan (eating out abroad is prohibitive) and try to follow your intuition whenever possible.

jackblues

well. portugal is another world. nice people, really cheap at all... no problem to sleep anywhere.

france it's nice too... but more expensive. you must avoid tolls as you can. i had no problems with frontiers and the french people... well, they are so specials, you know what i mean?
to sleep at france you can stay on parkings by supermarket and if you have oen McDonalds near, you can connetc to his wi-fi but only if they are opened. there is a lot of furgoperfectos across france and really nice places to go and enjoy. totally recomended!!! and take your bicycle!!

Furgoberta

What's up guys? it's cold out there uh!  Anybody knows where i can buy a good warm jacket?

gu78

.meparto .meparto

I've a really nice parka imported from Canada, suitable for -50ºC. I wore once at 0ºC in Stockholm and I started to sweat like a pork so I had to remove it! But at -25ºC walking under the snow was really warm  :)

Furgoberta

guuuys!! this thread was totally burried!  how was your Summer?

gu78

yep, this is a cemetery, full of graves.

My summer passed working in front of the computer, so I've a super mood  .lengua2
And now still working but on the sofa, because I had a recent surgery, so I should not sit or stand for long until the wound is healed.