and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

AlvarA

Wow! Gu78 have had the best summer ever!  .meparto .meparto
Don't worry, the summer hasn't ended yet. Next weekend to the beach with my van!  .palmas

gu78

Anyway in the south it's better to travel in winter  ;D

Furgoberta

Wow, im sorry for you gu78!

Hopefully you have a quick recovery...  you should ask for a pay raise!
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

tnttgn

Hello again. Recently i'm install one app very interesting called 1000 verbos to improbe your own knowledge of English.

I'm going forward slowest but firm to learn much more. I don't have more resources and money to go forward more fast but is better low than lamentations to don't go to an academy to learn better and fast way.

Actually, in my last trip i use very much my english getting minimally do understand in many different thinks to say and understand. Very happy for that.

Regards everybody

Furgoberta

I can give you free english lessons no problem.  Maybe i will open a new thread to give them.   Although, i am not sure if it is allowed. 
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

jackblues

Furgoberta

Just saw a movie called war horse. In its original language. Irish accent is fecking difficult to understand!

jackblues

Cita de: Furgoberta en Septiembre 06, 2016, 02:16:52 am
Just saw a movie called war horse. In its original language. Irish accent is fecking difficult to understand!
i didn't saw that movie, but i'll see too soon... if i don't forget .suda

Domin

Yes for sure, we try to improve our english skills in every situation that we have. I think that when you improve a new lenguaje you open a new knowledge door.  Because you can speak with more people and have more experiences. ;).
Gooo!!!
NO ES NECESARIO SABERLO TODO, SI NO CONOCER A QUIEN  LO SABE

E350

Newbie here
Funny thread and good place to improve my English skills

Cheers!
La mejor manera de librarse de una tentación, es caer en ella (Oscar Wilde)