Abril 24, 2024, 08:36:53 am

Alright?

Iniciado por Barrell, Mayo 12, 2010, 21:05:55 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Barrell

Hi there my fellow angloparlantes.

How are you all?

I'm up in the frozen hills of the Basque Country if anyone wants to say hello (or just whinge about the lack of Marmite and decent teabags etc...  ;) )

No van as yet but on the trail of an interesting T4.

See you around!

Barrell

Tika

It's cold everywhere! I'm normally in Asturias but at the moment in Belgium and Holland for a few months - it's been too cold and rainy to work on the van but things should be improving very soon! Good luck finding a van, I'm very happy with my Transit.

twiki

Hi Barrell,

This flag is the one from the County of Devon, isn't it ? I've been for three weeks this summer and I've enjoyed every minute I've spent in such an amazing place. Nowadays I'm between Bilbo and Gasteiz, on a continous trip from home to work, but I'd like to go to some meetings, so maybe we could know each other.

See you and good luck in your van-searching ;)

Tachete

Hi barrel!! Your're welcomed!
Good luck on your finding!! ;-)
Finalmente MB 207 D tipo James Cook. ex-VW T4 y ex-VW T3

Rafafá

Aghh Marmite sucks...  ;) just joking.

I bet you get much better weather up there in Devon than in the North of "sunny" Spain. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Buying a van is the best way to make the most of the time you spend in Spain. Its a different way of travelling, much more independent fromtimetables and fees for public transports, accomodation, etc.

Welcome to our forum mate!
Best regards
Busco cuadro o bici Sunn, Marin o Kona Kilauea (o similar)