Just started Spanish Classes

Iniciado por 67Split, Septiembre 20, 2010, 23:52:37 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

javiseiscientos

Octubre 21, 2010, 07:03:46 am #15 Ultima modificación: Octubre 21, 2010, 07:09:12 am por javiseiscientos
jo valla furgo el villete te puede salir unos 80€ ida y vuelta en el ave desde amdrid a sevilla 2 personas si es desde mas lejos pues mas ,   www.renfe.com
si el carburador carburetea y la chispa chisporrotea tiene ke arrankar salvo error u omisiom ke este mal  kalada la distribucion

ay tontos ke tontos nacen y ay tontos ke tontos son y ay tontos ke tontos hacen alos ke tontos no son

Adrian222

Poor condition? I would have loved to have my splitty in the condition of yours when I bought... anyway you did a wonderful job, right now I'm working hard in mine, there are pics in this site of it, but I'm a little bit ashamed to show you them  ;D

I only see a mistake in your restoration, you installed the steering wheel at the wrong side  .meparto .meparto .meparto (just an easy joke)

The original color of my bus was the same blue as yours, could you give me the reference of the color?
You're asking about the price of a ticket train from Madrid, is it a question to improve your spanish or are you coming to Madrid? (I live in Madrid if you need something...)

Don't be shy, show us more pictures of your Splitty specially pics of the bus after the restoration (I love to see these pics because maybe one day I will have my bus in that condition)

Best regards

67Split

Octubre 21, 2010, 23:16:07 pm #17 Ultima modificación: Octubre 21, 2010, 23:24:55 pm por 67Split
My Spanish was just a joke, last night in Spanish class we had to book tickets for different trains and listen to train announcements and identify as many words as possible.

I would like to see photographs of your Splitty, can you link me to the section on the forum, thanks.

We have a friend  who lives part of the year in Northern Ireland and part in California. He imports Splitty and Bay window campers  from USA so we have a few here on our roads with the steering wheel on the correct side.   ;D

I chose the blue colour from a colour chart so unfortunately I do not know the code number.

*imagen borrada por el servidor remoto
Cheers Colin
Tiene sellos para Irelanda del Nortes

67Split

Cita de: jrender en Octubre 21, 2010, 01:23:28 am
¿ Cuanto cuestan dos billetes de ida y vuelta para el Ave a Sevilla?

Doh.... .loco1     
es is for one item, and cuesta is for more then one item, is that correct?, thanks.

jrender

Cita de: 67Split en Octubre 21, 2010, 23:17:58 pm
Doh.... .loco1     
es is for one item, and cuesta is for more then one item, is that correct?, thanks.

no!!

one item = cuesta
two or more items = cuestan

billete= one item,
billetes= two or more items

67Split

Si ahora comprendo, Gracias para su ayudar.

jrender

Cita de: 67Split en Octubre 21, 2010, 23:27:24 pm
Si ahora comprendo, Gracias para su ayudar.

si, ahora comprendo, gracias por tu ayuda.

javiseiscientos

jon ya sabia yo ke eras bilingue .ereselmejor .ereselmejor .meparto
si el carburador carburetea y la chispa chisporrotea tiene ke arrankar salvo error u omisiom ke este mal  kalada la distribucion

ay tontos ke tontos nacen y ay tontos ke tontos son y ay tontos ke tontos hacen alos ke tontos no son

jrender

Cita de: javiseiscientos en Octubre 22, 2010, 06:52:23 am
jon ya sabia yo ke eras bilingue .ereselmejor .ereselmejor .meparto
.meparto
I spent my glorious years at an international school, but I do not study enough!! google translator rules!!!

javiseiscientos

twiki

Hi 67Split,

Welcome to our and (by this moment) your forum. This is a post where foreign people using a common language, like English, could ask for informationn, look for any person who shares the same hobby about vans or for whatever you could imagine.

As long as you spend time talking to people here, you'll improve your Spanish, and you may try to write in other post written in Spanish.

I guess I don't have to say it, but just in case, you should know you can ask us for any doubt you could have, right ?

See and read you, my friend. Kind regards ;)

tina.g

Uauuu 67Split Lovelyy!!!!!

I would like to see it in person :D

migeltxin

Diciembre 21, 2012, 12:29:48 pm #27 Ultima modificación: Diciembre 21, 2012, 12:36:45 pm por migeltxin

No tengas tanta prisa por vender, intenta ser mas discret@...
" Grato es morir;
Horrible vivir muerto".
Jose Marti

PauGa

Hi Colin,

The camper van looks awesome mate. Congratulations!  .ereselmejor That´s a real treasure but I can imagine the super-effort for such a detailed work. I wish you enjoy it. At the "furgoperfectos" sub-forum you will find plenty of adeas of wonderfull areas to visit in Spain. Have fun!