Just started Spanish Classes

Iniciado por 67Split, Septiembre 20, 2010, 23:52:37 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

67Split

Hola Todos, greeting from Northern Ireland again.

I have just started to go to college one night a week to Spanish Level 3, to improve my basic Spanish. So I hope to get a few posts onto the main forum again.
I have been surfing the main forum and using the translate button quite a lot.

This year we have been taking our 1967 Split Screen Camper onto the beach at Portstewart Strand every weekend to use our Kayak and Body Boards. It's just getting too cold now to go to the beach, roll on next year.  .ereselmejor
Salud, Colin
Tiene sellos para Irelanda del Nortes

yumeres

welcome and sorry my english it's absolutely terrible

67Split

Thank you yumeres.
I went to my Spanish class again last night.  Some things are starting to fall into place.
If I can understand the different endings of the verbs, I think it will be a great help.

Does anyone know of a Spanish Online Shopping channel. I have been watching Spanish TV on BeelineTV but I find the people speak too quickly.
I have found 'Almavision' from California is better for me as the people speak slower. I think a Spanish shopping channel would be good as they keep repeating the same words again and again. 

Cheers Colin

yumeres

i come from asturias here rains very much too.give a minute to look spahish tv shopping chanel.In south america people talks very quickly europen spanish its more slowly its diferent as english and american the words are not the same.Otro dia probamos con el castellano que se me da mejor

OBEG

Hi there 67Split!!
You can try http://www.ver-taal.com/
There are many exercises to improve your Spanish, not only grammar and vocabulary but also videos with listening comprehension activities. (TV adverts, movies fragments, songs...)
Hope it helps!!

yumeres

obeg con ese nivel de ingles no hay quien compita  .lengua2

OBEG

Cita de: yumeres en Octubre 06, 2010, 20:05:07 pm
obeg con ese nivel de ingles no hay quien compita  .lengua2

;D I'm a teacher!!!

Jeje... Mucho ánimo con el tuyo! Parece que se te da bien, así que sigue practicando mucho!!

yumeres

Thank you very much obeg coming soon o como se diga

Adrian222

Hi 67 Split! ¿Cómo estás?

I like very much your nick, I own a 67 split too  .palmas
Now I'm in a complete restoration of the bus, working hard.
I am very interested in your bus, if you could post some pictures of it...  I, and I guess all of us would enjoy them very much.
Anyway if  you have any doubt with your spanish we can help you.
Best regards.

67Split

Octubre 21, 2010, 00:35:34 am #9 Ultima modificación: Octubre 21, 2010, 00:38:32 am por 67Split

67Split

Octubre 21, 2010, 00:37:34 am #10 Ultima modificación: Octubre 21, 2010, 00:42:15 am por 67Split
Cita de: 67Split en Octubre 21, 2010, 00:35:34 am
Hi Adrian 222, thank you for your kind words about my Bus. I have owned my Split for 11 years. The restoration took around 18 months. As you can see in the photographs the split was in very poor condition. We are very happy with life in our bus.
Do you have any photographs of your splitty?
Thanks again, Colin
*imagen borrada por el servidor remoto

jrender

hi all!! why don´t you try to speak spanish, here you have a forum to learn, to ask us...

vamos, intentalo!!

67Split

Cita de: OBEG en Octubre 04, 2010, 14:06:26 pm
Hi there 67Split!!
You can try http://www.ver-taal.com/
There are many exercises to improve your Spanish, not only grammar and vocabulary but also videos with listening comprehension activities. (TV adverts, movies fragments, songs...)
Hope it helps!!

Thanks OBEG, the website should be a good help.
I have borrowed some cds from a friend at Spanish Class, the cds really get into the verbs and the different endings of the words. Every week something else clicks into place. I listen to a lot of spanish and now I can pick out a lot of words. I may not understand all the words but at least I can spell the words.

67Split

Cita de: jrender en Octubre 21, 2010, 00:44:29 am
hi all!! why don´t you try to speak spanish, here you have a forum to learn, to ask us...

vamos, intentalo!!

Si vale, ¿cuanto es para dos billetes de ida y vuelta para Seville en el AVE tren por favor?  .panico .sombrero

jrender

Cita de: 67Split en Octubre 21, 2010, 01:00:42 am
Si vale, ¿cuanto es para dos billetes de ida y vuelta para Seville en el AVE tren por favor?  .panico .sombrero

¿ Cuanto cuestan dos billetes de ida y vuelta para el Ave a Sevilla?