Filtro de agua, purificadora de agua, desinfectar agua con luz ultravioleta...

Iniciado por JmGarciaM, Junio 08, 2017, 16:07:31 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

eltoni

Supongamos que tenemos el deposito limpio, lo llenamos con agua limpia transparente he instalamos un filtro UV de acuario con una bomba que vaya haciendo recircular el agua como en un acuario?

JmGarciaM

Los sistemas de ultravioletas (UV)...
¿Qué tal le sientan los traqueteos, baches, y demás "vibraciones" automovilísticas?
Lo digo por la lámpara.

Mi abuelo decía: Los aviones vuelan por que Dios quiere y los helicópteros ni Dios sabe por que vuelan.
También decía: La información es gratis, lo caro es conseguirla. Si puedes controlar la información, puede controlar a la gente. La información es poder.

eltoni

Aqui dejo un video sobre un filtro que parece muy interesante ya que es reversible para limpiarlo una vez usado.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmvEoL5K_4

dejo el comentario, del video, que me ha parecido mas interesante sobre el sawyer mini

CitarRandy LeTourneau
Hace 6 meses
I wanted to bring some clarity and information that I am not seeing when people do reviews of the Sawyer filters. And to be clear, I do not work for Sawyer nor am I invested in Sawyer. I do work for an NGO that provides clean water to people in Liber West Africa, and we use Sawyer filter in small villages. We have installed over 60,000 Sawyer squeeze filters there and they are an awesome generational solution for these people who are in desperate need of clean water. We use the squeeze as part of a 2-bucket system.

Now for the clarity. Sawyer filter must be back-flushed to maintain flow rate. You can use the syringe provided or use the coupler with a bottle, but it must be done. Also, and most important is the technology of the Sawyer. While the Katodyne and the life straw and other hollow-fiber membrane use the same basic technology, the Sawyer is ABSOLUTE .1 micron while all others are just AVERAGE .1 micron. This is a HUGE difference and can make the difference between health and sickness. The final point is the quality control Sawyer uses. They test all filters before shipping.

We at The Last Well, along with other NGOs, use the Sawyer around the globe to save lives with clean water. I know some that are still using the Sawyer for 10 years and it works as well as it did on day 1 and it is used every day.  When my health is on the line I will use NOTHING but Sawyer.