and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

papolin

Good idea.
And what about the music?
I often listen to the music while reading the CD book. In this case i understand many more.
Of course, you need an original CD (not Emule) ;D

*NOTE: it is important for me to try to write without "faltas de ortografía" to understand your comments.

MissKilometros

Hello everybody! How it's going?

I have been living in Ireland for one year working as Au Pair for an Irish family.
I took care of two little girls and I attended an official Irish English course.

It would be a pleasure to practice with all of you :)

------
Grabado con un martillo y un cincel :-)

tnttgn

Cita de: beep-beep en Octubre 21, 2013, 13:14:55 pm
My english its some think like the taxi drivers speaks in El Cairo. But I can understand it. I need to refresh my english because its so poor.

Probably it's better than me!!! ;D

My problem is take a few minutes for made a phrase minimaly understanded. the problem is de ask, more fast for understand and translate for my tarzan english.

I found an old serial of bbc and michael palin talking of Ernerst henningway and your life. 4 episodes arround the world talking of single and clear english. Very (recommended) (recomendado?)

This post take spirit!!!! thanks for all for your anwers. Still doing!!

bye!!

iscume

Hello!!  good idea!!  I'm learning english at The E.O.I !!
I can improve me writting with you!!!

KEVGUAY

I was living in Irland for six months , three years ago... and when I read the message, a lot of remember come to my mind... Ireland is a nice country, with a lot of little village, wich are worth to be known...
Probably I´ll come back to Ireland before end of the year...
BYE!!

FREDDY_LENA

Hi guys! Good idea... .palmas i will try to follow you, because the best way to improve a language is to practice it... Writing, listening and talking.... writing is easier than the others because you have time to think how to express, which words to use..... But it's also important to learn.

razz

I was thinking to propose as activity in the new kdds a English class, only to talk to each other, after the beer cata should be perfect not to be embarrased  ;D
What do you think?

the selwa

Hi, I think that's a good idea 'cause I've forgotten almost my english when I used to spoke every day in english.

Those times were so funny... I was young and I was able to speak about, of cours working subjects but even about  family, holidays, travelling, geography, education, religion, governments, monarchies, children, women, pretty women... hahaha

And now, I think it's time to keep in touch with languages learning. I promise I'll try to report several of our stories.

.malabares

tnttgn

Cita de: FREDDY_LENA en Noviembre 04, 2013, 22:26:04 pm
Hi guys! Good idea... .palmas i will try to follow you, because the best way to improve a language is to practice it... Writing, listening and talking.... writing is easier than the others because you have time to think how to express, which words to use..... But it's also important to learn.

you're right but don't depreciate this way!! in my home nobody wants to do. The dog pay atention but your english it's more bad because dont answer yet  .meparto

bye!

tnttgn

Cita de: the selwa en Noviembre 04, 2013, 23:57:12 pm
Hi, I think that's a good idea 'cause I've forgotten almost my english when I used to spoke every day in english.

Those times were so funny... I was young and I was able to speak about, of cours working subjects but even about  family, holidays, travelling, geography, education, religion, governments, monarchies, children, women, pretty women... hahaha

And now, I think it's time to keep in touch with languages learning. I promise I'll try to report several of our stories.

.malabares

The best thing is that now we have no exams and no obligations to do so. Y from start of this post i believe significative progress. Still fighting for do it better. the most important is perseverance and don't give up.

bye!

tnttgn

very nice week.
Thursday talking with a very much fun old man of Swizzerland with an vw t3 in inmaculate state, and the weekend talking in camping with a couple of England. both surprised by mi English and my sistem arcaic to learn.

I will continue informing  ;D

razz

Cita de: tnttgn en Noviembre 18, 2013, 15:32:19 pm
very nice week.
Thursday talking with a very much fun old man of Swizzerland with an vw t3 in inmaculate state, and the weekend talking in camping with a couple of England. both surprised by mi English and my sistem arcaic to learn.

I will continue informing  ;D

the sensation when english people tell you that your english is quite good is indescriptible ;)
I am finishing my period in london, i'm back to spain in 2 weeks, after that I have to find something in order to not loos all that i have improve in these months...
Ideas?

tnttgn

Cita de: razz en Noviembre 18, 2013, 15:36:59 pm
the sensation when english people tell you that your english is quite good is indescriptible ;)
I am finishing my period in london, i'm back to spain in 2 weeks, after that I have to find something in order to not loos all that i have improve in these months...
Ideas?

Still talking here is an option. ;D i follow too people of twitter with simillar spects.

regards!

kintala

Cita de: razz en Noviembre 18, 2013, 15:36:59 pm
Ideas?

Last time I hired a car in Italy, the girl told me: "Congratulations, despite being Spanish you speak a very good English" To be honest, I don´t remember to have a good sensation at all.  :-\
I think the best you can do is to watch TV in English and listen to Vaughan Radio: you won´t lose your level and even you will improve it  ;)
Hijo mío, la felicidad está hecha de pequeñas cosas: Un pequeño yate, u
na pequeña mansión, una pequeña fortuna...

Despiece motor JX: http://www.furgovw.org/index.php?topic=267222.0

tnttgn

.... despite being spanish  .meparto i don't know if it is for take encourage or give up a little .meparto

For me the most difficult is a pronuntiation. I feel shame when you have to exaggerate both pronuntiations. I am more flat and say everythink with an special way.

Regards