Accesories for Nissan NV 200

Iniciado por Breaus, Mayo 05, 2017, 17:28:06 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Breaus

Hi everybody!

I bought a Nissan v200 a couple of months ago and I want to get it ready to travel and sleep in there, but I am having problems to find several accessories like window bags, which can be easily bought for vw.. Can anyone tell me where can I buy them?

Thanks

DeViaJeCiLLo

I think you'll have to do an exhaustive search by calling workshops, scrapping, and looking so much in webs like ebay and more. In Spain there is an app with a lot of success Surely you c. Its name is wallapop. i hope you can find things there

Breaus

Cita de: DeViaJeCiLLo en Mayo 07, 2017, 19:43:59 pm
I think you'll have to do an exhaustive search by calling workshops, scrapping, and looking so much in webs like ebay and more. In Spain there is an app with a lot of success Surely you c. Its name is wallapop. i hope you can find things there

I have been searching the web for hours and there is nothing for Nissan NV 200, but so many things for Volkswagens... .confuso2
Anyways, I will keep on trying.
Thank you!

ikertxu9

Cita de: Breaus en Mayo 07, 2017, 22:06:45 pmI have been searching the web for hours and there is nothing for Nissan NV 200, but so many things for Volkswagens... .confuso2
Anyways, I will keep on trying.
Thank you!

There are nowadays many things for NV200!