Hello from Belgium - VW Camper website

Iniciado por Wim, Julio 14, 2011, 12:28:55 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Wim

Julio 14, 2011, 12:28:55 pm Ultima modificación: Diciembre 21, 2012, 16:04:55 pm por Wim
Hi everbody

I like to welcome you on my website based on my more than 40 years of VW experience.
The site is original in Dutch, but there are translations in English, French, German and Spanish!
If you go to my Links pages you find a lot of information about VW Campers

VW Camper Site

Kind regards from Belgium,

Wim

*imagen borrada por el servidor remoto

#Nano#

You're welcome,

Only u have the presentation in Spaninh, and my Duth is not very good, worse than my English...but interesting web and nive pics,

BR,

Nano
No tengo a donde ir, así que iré a cualquier lugar...

carthagho

Hello from belgium too , I am spanish , but since last year I am living in Antwerpen.

Good website.

I known only a vw shop here , in sint-job-in-t-goor, BBT4vw.

Regards.

Wim

Welcome in Belgium,

That right, BTT has (almost) everything for aircooled VW's, there is a link to them at the bottom of my page under VW Beetle Cabriolet.
If you go there, do my regards to Bob, the owner.

Kind regards,

Wim

carthagho

I meet him in Merksem ,  in  the parking of  the carrefour.I saw a men driving a t3 , and I was with my joker , so I asked him if he knows a good garage for the t3 , he told to me about his shop and gave me a card.I was in the shop a couple of times.

Wim

As from now there is a Google translation tab on my website www.wimkoelman.wordpress.com
(Click on "Google translation tool," change "translate into" in Spanish and click "Translate" and you have the whole site in Spanish!
Translation is not perfect but usable

Greetings,

Wim
*imagen borrada por el servidor remoto