and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

tnttgn

Cita de: Espartano en Mayo 22, 2014, 21:50:09 pm
hello, TNTtgn,

you are at everywhere...!!!!!

please, buy a vwbus and go to see the world  .meparto .meparto .meparto

Everywhere who wants me .meparto

Other vw? No thanks! .loco2

tnttgn

Cita de: TXOSEBA en Mayo 22, 2014, 22:52:36 pm
Hi!!!, my english is not very good, there is a long time I do´nt write and speak in english, so I must up to this post, thank you.  :) :) :) :)

Anything goes from less to more. Don't leave. Fight !

Espartano

Cita de: tnttgn en Mayo 23, 2014, 13:43:58 pm
Everywhere who wants me .meparto

Other vw? No thanks! .loco2

jajaja , What' s about your taliban idea for vw,

perhaps you are thinking to buy a  the new fashion car at forum, a L2D2 ???

.meparto .meparto  to life for to see.........

no hace falta divertirse para beber

tnttgn

Since two months i buy an L1H2 . ill be equipping next year. The different concepts about T3 are so evidents like to  explain all only in english.

Proudly with the past happy with the pesent.

Rgds

Espartano

well, i know....

we want photos of the new princes... .fotografo .fotografo .fotografo, naked of course,.....i want to say without equipment...
no hace falta divertirse para beber

tnttgn

KEVGUAY

hey friends,how about a meeting speaking in english?

tnttgn

It is really difficult to do. Still alife this post is better and easy.

Y achieve big progress using sometimed wlingua aplication for android. Let me suggest

Regards.

atripwithira

I like the idea of speaking in english since it will be useful, especially when you travel abroad to other countries. I'm up for it,  and I believe I could help quite a few of you guys in the process. My mother is from Scotland so I've always been good with this language and perhaps practicing a little bit here could improve your own skills :)

Josehuesca

F..k yeah!! It's  a Great idea,i'm speak a little english but i go to practice here

danmc12

Hy,
I think it's a good oportunity for me to practise my poor english
I hope that I can improve it by time

Regards,

andrethfc

I'm English but I've lived in Spain for 15 years.  A good idea would be to meet up with as many people as possible to show off our camper vans, speak some English (or Spanish!), let the kids play and have a beer or two.  It would need some organization but could be really good fun!

AFRAGO

Cita de: andrethfc en Enero 28, 2015, 21:55:15 pm
I'm English but I've lived in Spain for 15 years.  A good idea would be to meet up with as many people as possible to show off our camper vans, speak some English (or Spanish!), let the kids play and have a beer or two.  It would need some organization but could be really good fun!

It sounds really good!

tnttgn

I'm i so happy. Right now i start one month of intensive classes to improve it. It's only one month but before give a certification of level medium. The progress is really fast. Maybe depends of the spents restart again in academy to follow learning to acquire a good level to have conversatios to everybody everywhere.

Regards everybody