Hello and Galeria de fotos

Iniciado por misljeni, Agosto 19, 2011, 12:13:47 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

misljeni

Hello,

Greetings from Slovenia. Been lurking orround this forum for quite a while and finally decided to join in. I am a proud owner of a T3 hightop - a camper converted transporter and have driven it  twice to Spain, visiting mostly southern regions. Southern coast of Spain has its appeal. There are also big plans  for visiting the northern regions also.
As much as I can see, there is also a growing number of you, who are visiting Slovenia - I hope you have enjoyed you stay here, you are most welcome.

I wanted to ask why am I unable to access the Galeria de Fotos - or am I encountering my own computer difficulties.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

With regards

AFRAGO

off temporarily due to maintenance

misljeni

Hello again,

As I am a long timer reader of this forum and an observer I have learned a lot from Furgo owners round here.

As I am pretty certain, I should not be posting in the "Furgonetas de los Foreros" area, I have decided to post about my Furgo here.

So here it goes;

Some specs of the van; Opel Vivaro, CDTI 2.0
60 l fresh water tank under the rear bank
60 l grey water tank under the van
95 Ah Acu placed in the rear bank
Diesel Eberspacher Airtronic D2 heater
Waeco CR50 compressor fridge
Double Dometic gas cooker
Thetford C 200 CS
Awning Fiamma F45S
Etc..

Thank you for having me.

pipeline

escabio

Hello buddy, your furgo looks awesome!!

Did you buy it? or did you make it?

misljeni

Hello,

I haven't done the conversion by myself; would like to, but don't have the tools, space and time - I have bought the van as a panel van, gathered all the necessary materials and worked out the outlay which is naturally not a series production but rather a one off. This is a version of a long wheel based Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro, for which there are only limited productions of pop tops - it cannot be bought with likes of Reimo etc. (only for short wheel based),as it had to be ordered from Germany. The top cover is homemade and is removable, under it is a canvas pop top . The cover is applied on at freezing temperatures and/or wet/soaking weather. The material of the cover is similar to Gore-Tex.

BUFFALO

Wellcome!, the best Opel Vivaro that I have never seen...
And, what kind of roof do you have?

BUFFALO

Cita de: misljeni en Junio 19, 2015, 09:23:07 am
The top cover is homemade and is removable, under it is a canvas pop top . The cover is applied on at freezing temperatures and/or wet/soaking weather. The material of the cover is similar to Gore-Tex.

Thanks! It seems better than the original Mercedes or VW. Do you know which is the brand of the cover?

misljeni

Junio 19, 2015, 09:34:16 am #8 Ultima modificación: Junio 19, 2015, 09:39:04 am por misljeni
Well it has taken a lot of nerves time and m..... to reach this stage.    ;)

The roof is SCA 182.

The Top is homemade - we actually sew it together. Glad you like it. The material is BREAKER Khaki.

GaLLeGUeLo

misljeni have made a great job!!!.
Thanks for sharing your amazing work.  .ereselmejor

mrbyte

wow!!  what a wonderfull vanhome! In fact, one of the best distribution that I've never seen in this kind of Van. Is the vivaro's long version? I really like the shower and the top!

Is the vivaro's long version?

Enjoy!

regards,
mrbyte

misljeni

Thank You.

I am happy to share as it was a painstaking work - bittersweet actually.  ;) ;D

Yes this is L2H1 typ of Vivaro.

Hope to visit Spain (again) soon.   

Txipiron Maiden

lleimicojon

One of the best distributions ever!!!!!!! and I have seen a lot of them, I promise. I have the short one (L1H1?) and when I saw your van my heart pumped like crazy. Then I saw that this was the long one. But for sure, i will try to use some ideas from your distribution for the future.

Thanks for sharing!.