and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

gu78

Wow, 14% from savings! Today nobody gives a shit! 2% if you're lucky

Fucking crisis, fucking politicians...

Furgoberta

Shhh.. you don't want furgovw to ban you..  .meparto .meparto

But yeah, i agree, feckinh b******s!! 

Can't say i have many savings, but you are right, I am getting a 0.45% and now they want to lower it even more...  Where can you get a 2 %?  Does the investment involve risk?
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

gu78

Don't worry, I didn't say anything so acute. Just do not continue the flame.

ING. But things have changed, now it's 1.5% first 2 months, then 0.2%, no risk. My savings have wheels... And bed, and kitchen  .meparto

Furgoberta

Haaahaha yeah i like your philosophy!! 

ING used to give a 1.98 the first three months, i see they are lowerring their offer too....  oh dear, where is all this going to...
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

gu78

Everything is going crap.

Look at the good side: classic banks are loosing! Their misery is driving them to come extinct! Let's celebrate!  .borrachos .bebe1 .macarra

Furgoberta

gu78

2 beers or not 2 beers...  .calavera

Looking forward to leave the office until monday! (Fridays I work from home)

Furgoberta

Oooh dear!  And do you do anything working from home?  That must be difficult, especially with this lovely weather...  Anyway, you can start drinking this evening!!   .palmas .palmas

gu78

Yeah, it's not easy to work from home, too many family interruptions. But I focus on my duty and the day goes on.

jackblues

Junio 16, 2016, 17:26:56 pm #189 Ultima modificación: Junio 16, 2016, 17:30:56 pm por jackblues
Cita de: Furgoberta en Junio 16, 2016, 16:43:07 pm
...  Anyway, you can start drinking this evening!!   .palmas .palmas

wow, nice idea... i have two bottles  of tipical galician liquor homemade called "licorka" or "LK". maybe you know this as "licor de cafe"
so tasted and sweet but really hard. if you don't take care dinking, you'll be in big troubles morning after. you know what i mean??  .bebemucho

well. i'm gonna bring some shakes .bebe1 to this bottles at night  ;D ;D 

edit: something tells me that i'd make a mistake anywhere

gu78

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 16, 2016, 17:26:56 pm
wow, nice idea... i have two bottles  of tipical galician liquor homemade called "licorka" or "LK". maybe you know this as "licor de cafe"
so tasted and sweet but really hard. if you don't take care dinking, you'll be in big troubles morning after. you know what i mean??  .bebemucho

well. i'm gonna bring some shakes .bebe1 to this bottles at night  ;D ;D 
I
edit: something tells me that i'd make a mistake anywhere

Yes, but we understand you.

I've here "pintaillo" that's a mix between moscatel and white wine. Too dangerous as well. I've Moscatel in a wooden barrel. The white wine in a brick, cheap one. .meparto and a glass bottle to perform the mix

jackblues

White wine on Tetrabrik !!! Looks very dangerous. Keep carefull!!

.meparto

Furgoberta

.meparto .meparto it looks like it is the dangerous version of 'calimocho'.  I don't think i would be able to talk properly after drinking that.   .bebemucho .bici

gu78

The mix is 3/4 moscatel, so not so dangerous.

Do you know that white wine has the same density than brake fluid? So in case of emergency you can refill the brake circuit with white wine.

[Walter White seal of approval]

Furgoberta

Breaking bad Whalter White ?  I like that guy.  Thanks for the advice!  Although I have no idea where i should put the break fluid   .panico .meparto