and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

gu78

In a T3? Behind the steering wheel, under the cockpit cover  ;D

Furgoberta

Oki, i'll check it some time next week.  But i'd probably drink the wine before it gets even close to the stearwheel  .meparto .meparto
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

jackblues

Junio 17, 2016, 12:19:38 pm #197 Ultima modificación: Junio 17, 2016, 12:21:58 pm por jackblues
T3? .nono  i think furgoberta's campervan  is a T5
edit: right, t3 is yours... .suda

gu78

I don't like wine, unless you mix the red one with lemon or cola... Or both, or in a Sangria  .meparto

Cita de: jackblues en Junio 17, 2016, 12:19:38 pm
T3? .nono  i think furgoberta's campervan  is a T5

Then in the engine hull...

Furgoberta

Ooooh i like a good wine.  They are a bit more expensive maybe three four euro more.  Regular red wine that's not really good makes my nose go red, and upsets my stomach. 

I also like cazalla.  I have discovered this recently when I moved to Valencia in January. 
La Furgoberta  y  Las aventuras de furgoberta    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Furgoberta

gu78

Another rookie on the wall!

Why rookies ask always how to have a higher grade?

Furgoberta

gu78

Furgoberta

I know...... i asked to the 'hilo' especially  made to answer questions about the forum.  But in my case it was mere curiosity than the need for upgrade.  It would be cool if they made some kind of game out of it.  .meparto .meparto.

Or una how do you call porra???

Furgoberta

oh dear! i am starting to mix languages!!!

gu78

Once you get perfection mixing Spanish and English you can go freely to Gibraltar  .meparto .meparto

Furgoberta

.meparto   .meparto  .meparto

Yeah!!!! Althiogh it's not a place that stirs my curiosity....  apes robbing my food?  I'm like joey... nobody touches my food!!!

tnttgn

In gibraltar sometimes can listen a perfect english or the same men talk  a perfect andalú .meparto

Furgoberta

That's weird!!!   .meparto .meparto  Total mix of cultures.  I wouldn't mind going to South Africa.  I understand people there speak Enhlish and Dutch.  And they tell me the country is beautiful.