and now what! learning english everybody?

Iniciado por tnttgn, Septiembre 01, 2013, 22:07:59 pm

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Trencalòs

Good idea. Just I'm whith you .... Maybe I learn something more!!

Rgds!

kintala

Hijo mío, la felicidad está hecha de pequeñas cosas: Un pequeño yate, u
na pequeña mansión, una pequeña fortuna...

Despiece motor JX: http://www.furgovw.org/index.php?topic=267222.0

tnttgn

Cita de: razz en Noviembre 04, 2013, 23:02:07 pm
I was thinking to propose as activity in the new kdds a English class, only to talk to each other, after the beer cata should be perfect not to be embarrased  ;D
What do you think?

tha't good idea, specially for de beer "cata". ;D

The problem is that whe are few, and for all Spain. Send a date and a good place close for all it's imposible. Still alive  this post and wait a long time to improve the condicions to begin again this proposal.

BUT!!!! My niece is a english translator. If are people interested could try make a reunion in nice place around of she to make a basical english. Like a mechanical reunions but the thema is english and not a mechanical universe .

regards! 

ivanmb100

For all the people who try to learn English language seing tv serials in english and close captions in spanish, this is a mistake, you must read in English language, there is a great difference and you will be surprised of your increase of vocabulary.
Happy new year to all people of this forum.

Let's have a relaxing cup of café con leche in plaza Mayor!

Signature: Ana Bottle.
El pueblo que olvida su historia está obligado a repetirla.
Madre mía, en este foro está prohibida la publicidad y hay un huevo y me llega a saturar... pero es descarado ya.

razz

of course that this is the best option, the problem is to find them online, i've tried and no way....
Do you know a webpage where the subtitles are in  English?
please help us, adding the links here

Thanks

tnttgn

Enero 07, 2014, 11:44:45 am #50 Ultima modificación: Enero 07, 2014, 11:52:58 am por tnttgn
Cita de: razz en Enero 07, 2014, 09:50:26 am
of course that this is the best option, the problem is to find them online, i've tried and no way....
Do you know a webpage where the subtitles are in  English?
please help us, adding the links here

Thanks

i do this.

Download the film or any think onlu in english via torrent or similar
in google write the title and the extension .srt
normally show website like subs.org for example.
download the .srt file amb place wiht the same lirics pf the film inside isolated folder.

the last step is very important.

for example.

folder gravity - inside gravity.avi and gravity.srt

if do not whrite the same dont recognizes the file like a subtitles.

if you need more help please say me the problem and i try solve it.

WELLLLL!!!!!! my poor english going to acceptable after many hours to listen. still it here for talk. Don't give up and don't give shame!!

ivanmb100

All people know "seriesyonkis" true?
When you select any chapter, you must sear in the links below column say: subtítulos" the union jack whith letter "S" srawed inside.
Madre mía, en este foro está prohibida la publicidad y hay un huevo y me llega a saturar... pero es descarado ya.

tnttgn

Hello again.

Let me suggest a very good applications for android phone. Both for improve and extend the knowledge or English. The interface is very good and easy to use i, beig able in any place any time and you can stop the lessons in every moment. Very addictive.

Wlingua course of english

Wlingua learn 3400 words.

Regards

ivanmb100

Cita de: tnttgn en Febrero 25, 2014, 23:41:00 pm
Hello again.

Let me suggest a very good applications for android phone. Both for improve and extend the knowledge or English. The interface is very good and easy to use i, beig able in any place any time and you can stop the lessons in every moment. Very addictive.

Wlingua course of english

Wlingua learn 3400 words.

Regards

Great proposal!

razz

I have one app of "phrasal verbs" that is my weakest point.
You also can try with this one, the name is phrasal verbs.

homellop

Hi everyone!
First of all, let me congratulate you for this idea.. I really think it's very important to increase our english knowledge.. languages open doors and borders!!

I would suggest to you some method similar to "Michel Thomas", the teacher that teaches languages just by listening and repeating, letting the language to "invade" your brain little by little.
Unfortunately, this man has only created language courses to learn other languages as french, spanish or german using english as a base, so it's not valid for our situation.

I really think that it's important to combine reading, writing, listening and talking, to be able to understand other people and be able to communicate in the real life and situations.

I will follow this post and will try to find material and methods to help us on the learning process!

Let's keep improving!

Best regards

67Split

Mayo 21, 2014, 21:27:45 pm #56 Ultima modificación: Mayo 21, 2014, 21:29:18 pm por 67Split
Hi everyone.
I have not been on this forum for a few years.
I live 10km East of Belfast in Northern Ireland.

I enjoy reading the Spanish words to help me lean more Spanish.
I have used the Michel Thomas Foundation and intermediate Spanish Courses which were very good.
I went to evening college for one year to learn more Spanish, but found the Michel Thomas courses better.

When I was learning German I used to watch German Shopping Channels as the presenters use the same words again and again, I have been looking for Spanish Shopping channels to help with my Spanish.

Eveyones English is very good, I wish my Spanish was a good.

Saludos Colin
Tiene sellos para Irelanda del Nortes

tnttgn

Mayo 22, 2014, 21:39:36 pm #57 Ultima modificación: Mayo 22, 2014, 21:44:02 pm por tnttgn
Cita de: 67Split en Mayo 21, 2014, 21:27:45 pm
Hi everyone.
I have not been on this forum for a few years.
I live 10km East of Belfast in Northern Ireland.

I enjoy reading the Spanish words to help me lean more Spanish.
I have used the Michel Thomas Foundation and intermediate Spanish Courses which were very good.
I went to evening college for one year to learn more Spanish, but found the Michel Thomas courses better.

When I was learning German I used to watch German Shopping Channels as the presenters use the same words again and again, I have been looking for Spanish Shopping channels to help with my Spanish.

Eveyones English is very good, I wish my Spanish was a good.

Saludos Colin

Regards colin, the spanish open any gates in Spain and South America. English open everywhere. ;D. that is the problem. Here in spain can't easy learn from baby in institutes, likewise one of goodway to learn for your own, watch any film in original versión with subtitles in english help so much but is not available. Conclusión, the people does not tools to learn easily and funny style. if you will learn have for your onwn sources and be patient to wait progress. OR go to academy and pay to learn.

Himself open this post to improve my poor English. I have not used any support to whrite this lines.

Regards again i wait read you any time here.

Bye.

Espartano

hello, TNTtgn,

you are at everywhere...!!!!!

please, buy a vwbus and go to see the world  .meparto .meparto .meparto
no hace falta divertirse para beber

TXOSEBA

Hi!!!, my english is not very good, there is a long time I do´nt write and speak in english, so I must up to this post, thank you.  :) :) :) :)
SOLO HE DADO UN PASO Y YA NECESITO EL GPS. Y COMO SIEMPRE, EL MAPA ESTÁ MAL.