Hello from Illimani :-)

Iniciado por Illimani, Abril 25, 2009, 04:30:08 am

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Illimani

Hi,
I want to say hello to the Spanish community J
My name is Ulf i´m 40 years old, and I'm Fan of T3-Syncro.
We're driving a T3 Syncro 16" with JX, Huber Water intercooler, Oil Cooler, 2 Dif.Locks and decupler.
The Car was made in 1992 as one of the last one in Graz.
This year we want to spend our Holidays in Spain.
We're planning to cross the Pyreneans from east to west and hope we can get there a little bit off-road.
If there is enough time in thee end, we'll take a little trip to Bardenas Reales.
Is there a Syncro Community too in Spain, and are there some options to use some off road   tracks?
Thanks to all,
Greets Ulf

PS: some Pictures J

elmaridodelola

hello Illimani, here you´ll join some crazyforthesyncro members, just pick in the searcher loooking for "T3 syncro" and you´ll read some posts about this theme.

They surely will know some places to raid off road

(welcome to furgovw.org) ;D

homellop

Cita de: Illimani en Abril 25, 2009, 04:30:08 am
Hi,
I want to say hello to the Spanish community J
My name is Ulf i´m 40 years old, and I'm Fan of T3-Syncro.
We're driving a T3 Syncro 16" with JX, Huber Water intercooler, Oil Cooler, 2 Dif.Locks and decupler.
The Car was made in 1992 as one of the last one in Graz.
This year we want to spend our Holidays in Spain.
We're planning to cross the Pyreneans from east to west and hope we can get there a little bit off-road.
If there is enough time in thee end, we'll take a little trip to Bardenas Reales.
Is there a Syncro Community too in Spain, and are there some options to use some off road   tracks?
Thanks to all,
Greets Ulf

PS: some Pictures J

Hi Ulf,
so sorry, think I saw your message too late.. Supose you already did your travel, and hopefully will have been fantastic..
I crossed the Pyrenees some years ago with my old 4x4, and was a great trip.. I've got a lot of info about it, and wanted to share it with you.. or anyone could need it.

Anyway.. welcome to our little crazy meeting point!!