Greetings to everyone

Iniciado por Stefan, Abril 22, 2009, 02:23:32 am

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Stefan

Abril 22, 2009, 02:23:32 am Ultima modificación: Abril 24, 2009, 02:52:39 am por Stefan
Hi there,
just joined a little while ago and want to say hello to everyone. I`m just in the progress of buying a T3 1.6Td campervan and hopefully will be able to pick it up next week. Once I got it home, I`ll post some photographs of it. Meanwhile if anyone could tell me the best place for T3 parts in the Almeria - Granada region it would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Stefan

ps. sorry for having to write in english but I`m just started to to take lessons in spanish.

Clara

Hi, Stefan, welcome
If you want to travel to Almeria or Granada, you can see wonderful places to go  at the begining of this web. Look for "Furgoperfectos" and then you have a look. There are many villages in this area to choose (in Cabo de Gata, Alpujarras...) Bye

Cantabriavanas

Hi Stefan:

First of all, welcome to the "foro" and good luck with your spanish lessons!!!

What kind of parts are you looking for? Most of the people here are buying T3 stuff in Germany (ich denke mal, dass Du Deutscher bist, oder?)  ;D

petate a frutas

Wellcome to this forum, and hope to read a few words in Spanish.

Cantabriavanas, ich denke er ist Engländer sein Englisch ist sehr gut.

Grussen aus den Kanaren XDDDD
Fe

El Teide patrimonio mundial de la Unesco. La Laguna ciudad patrimonio de la humanidad

Cantabriavanas

Cita de: nectardefrutas en Abril 24, 2009, 04:00:17 am
Wellcome to this forum, and hope to read a few words in Spanish.

Cantabriavanas, ich denke er ist Engländer sein Englisch ist sehr gut.

Grussen aus den Kanaren XDDDD
Fe

Ich denke nicht, sein Name ist SEHR deutsch. In England wäre das Stephen, oder?  ;)

Stefan

Abril 24, 2009, 04:39:51 am #5 Ultima modificación: Abril 24, 2009, 06:45:49 am por Stefan
greetings again
I`m german but lived and worked most of my life abroad; anyway I count myself now more of being a european rather than just having a particular nationality  :)
As for parts for the T3.... don`t no yet but I`m sure that I`ll need a few odds and ends.

Stefan

Stefan

hello again,
just an update regarding my campervan. Picked up the `Bulli` at A Coruña the other day and drove it back to Andalucia without any problems. Next week will start to give it a complete service and general going over as well as getting a new set of tires soon. Looking forward initially to go on a few small trips with my little dog Max.

Stefan